Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An imaginary conversation with my niece....

Hi there Aunt Katie,
I was just sitting here looking all cute wondering if you were planning on joining us for Thanksgiving?

You aren't!?!?!?!?!?! What the heck?

It might be kind of scary without you here....I mean, I really like when you tickle my cheeks and hold me up so I can wiggle dance....

Good thing I will still be hanging out with these people. I suppose they can provide the same entertainment.

I'll make sure my gorgeous mommy knows that that is what i want to do on Thanksgiving. Usually if I cuddle her like this she will do anything I say...

Total bummer you can't hang out though....How bout Christmas?
Love,
Amory
Okay so she can't really talk being 11ish weeks old and all, but obvi...thats what she wanted to say in all those pictures :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

SO cute!!! Too bad you can't join them. She will miss you dearly, I am sure!

So...honestly, I was QUITE surprised Andrew got all into the party theme! Esp. since he had to pay money to rent that bear suit...and um, He is generally pretty freaking frugal.
And, I was sucking in during MOST of those pics! :) haha. but thanks for the compliment :)

Unknown said...

:) Wait until you see the Onesie I got Amory for Christmas.