Friday, January 22, 2010

oh my mood.


Yep, this is me. I am pisssed.
This is what lucky little Pat gets to come home to every once in a while.
This actual picture was taken weeks ago - and obviously Pat wasn't taking it too seriously if he was snapping pictures, but it is a very accurate representation of my current mood so I'm posting it.
I have seriously just been a miserable B for days now and it is for so many different reasons.
They are all too trivial to even post so I will spare you the details
I am just so glad it is Friday, and I sooo hope that everyone else has had a better week.
Next week I am going to make a point of being a better me.
I am going to finish some constructive projects in my house.
I am going to decorate my guest room.
I am going to cook good food. I am going to go to the gym.
I am going to write thank you notes for Christmas presents.
I am going to remind myself what is actually important.
I am going to go to church.
I am going to do my nails and fake tan.
Annnnd then..... when ALL of that is done.....I am going to be me again.
Because the Katie everybody had to hang out with this week suckssss and I know it.

No comments: