Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Judging people on Facebook....

Would Katie O'Brien make a good spouse? Yes
Do you think that Katie O'Brien has ever lied in an interview? Yes
Do you think Katie O'Brien has ever pulled an all-nighter? Yes
Do you think that Katie O'Brien has ever fooled around at work? Yes
Do you think that Katie O'Brien has soft hands? Yes
Do you think that Katie O'Brien has good credit? No
Do you think that Katie O'Brien has ever skinny dipped? Yes
Do you think that Katie O'Brien would look good in a bikini? Yes
Do you think that Katie O'Brien really needs a stylist? No

This is what i was faced with this morning when I signed on to facebook. All of these judgements and assumptions about me - and because i didn't want to add the app and I also did not care about getting "50 gold coins" - i did not even find out who thinks all of these things about me. So anywho, just for "fun" i am going to give my commentary on the commentary about me. Get comfortable (this could take a while):

Would Katie O'Brien make a good spouse? Yes
I agree.
Actually my answer would be "Heck Yes" I am a fabulous wife. Sure I have the worst temper in the world, I am ultra sensitive, and I am bossy, BUT I also give nightly back scratches, make delicious dinners, I break into spontaneous dance routines when you have had a bad day, and perhaps most importantly (to some boys) I have the necessary ultra-tall semi-athletic genes to create a Goliath ridiculous sports phenom (also known as a son) that will eventually probably help us retire quite comfortably when he is owning the NBA, NFL, and MLB simultaneously. (For the possibility of goliath girls...I am already crafting an apology to them - who wants to be a 6'10" girl?) but you get the picture anyways. I am a catch :)

Do you think that Katie O'Brien has ever lied in an interview? Yes
Dude. Obvi.
Although, I think lying about being awesome is actually a huge part of being successful at my job anyways. So truth or not - My ability to pretend was just as necessary as really being awesome. Or so I keep telling myself. I do throw some good things in that are reality though - so no worries.

Do you think Katie O'Brien has ever pulled an all-nighter? Yes
Yeah I have...never for work, but i had a few in college. All of which were my own fault because of ridiculous procrastination.

Do you think that Katie O'Brien has ever fooled around at work? Yes
Okay wait....like fooled around on facebook? or like fooled around/made out in the conference room?
I have never been on facebook while at work in my life ;) , but i have grabbed Pats butt a few times when we briefly worked at the same company in Florida? It was fun. SO i guess, Yes is the correct answer to this question too.

Do you think that Katie O'Brien has soft hands? Yes
Thanks to Jessica Nanci and the wonderful little Christmas gift she gave me, I do indeed have very soft hands. Or at least, my hands are as soft as they could be when it is freezing outside and i live in heater hell.

Do you think that Katie O'Brien has good credit? No
Listen Bitches - I am like the credit monster. I own credit. You could probably borrow a hundred points or so and I could still get a loan to buy the Eiffel tower. YOU anonymous facebook judger are WRONG.

Do you think that Katie O'Brien has ever skinny dipped? Yes
Wellllll now that we have tackled credit and my hand softness lets move on to the really big guns and address the much more important things....like have i ever skinny dipped??
Well yes i have.
BUT oddly enough when i think of skinny dipping i do not think of myself running around all nakey having fun in the pool. I think of my friend eron's mom. She skinny dips more than anyone I know. ha ha. Weird.

Do you think that Katie O'Brien would look good in a bikini? Yes
Well thank you!
Truth be told, I used to look better. Boo.
I am not a total bikini mess but i do think some additional boobage and a tan could really help matters these days....the problem is - i prefer smaller boobs for when i am wearing clothes and now that i live in such a cold climate bikinis are a rarity. So it doesn't really make sense to go out and buy some boobs and fix this whole bikini issue when i would then have to answer "does Katie look good in clothes" with a No. right? Never mind, i should work this out on my own.

Do you think that Katie O'Brien really needs a stylist? No
I disagree. I do need a stylist. Shoes perplex me and I never look totally put together. I am so darn tall clothes aren't very easy. But really if i was ever to invest in a stylist that would only come on the heels of me investing in a personal trainer so that wont be happening any time soon.

SO there you have it...just in case these little "opinions" regarding me popped up on your news feed, you now know the truth.
Slow day in blog land buddies.
This is what you get :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I have not seen this app on FB and I hope I never do!! I hate it!
Ahh. I never do apps though, so maybe I am in the clear??

Glad you cleared up the judgments!
I want soft hands...and big boobs!:)

Christi Contois said...

Ok... thank you for being virtually the ONLY person in the world that understands that big boobs and cute clothes do NOT go hand in hand. Every one calls me a complainer, but I look like a tent or a moose in everything I try on! It's terrible. Bathing suits are fine, but I'm completely siding with you! I vote look good in clothes over bathing suit ANY day. UGH. Definitely be happy with your build! You got the good end of the stick :)