Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pretty Drive


I had a meeting today that was about 30 minutes from my office and the drive there was so gorgeous. I live pretty much in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park - and today I got to drive down its pretty, sunny, tree-lined streets. Even though i was in my car and I din't have time to get out and walk or ride a bike (like lots of the other people) it was still totally good for my Chi. I am going to go back to this area this weekend and stop at the fabulous farm I like to go to for produce. I'll take pictures and share them with you - pretty sure this place is so cool you are going to want to move to Ohio....okay maybe not - but you should :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It looks like a pretty drive, but really The ROCK in the picture grabbed my eye more than the road! Haha. The things My eyes gravitate to! :))
PRETTY ring!