Friday, February 26, 2010

honeymoon revisited.

This post is a total ripoff of my f-book status but hey, this really is how I am spending my day sooooo (just in case we aren't facebook friends) i will re-cap my friday for you:

ihave started looking at other people's vacation pictures just to remind myself that sunshine does in fact still exist. Effff my life today.
I started to feel a little pathetic looking at other people's pics though so I upgraded and just revisited mine. These are from the resort we stayed at on our honeymoon. I want to go back.

Its not just me though, I think the whole state of ohio wants to peace out too....I drove by a church today on my lunch break and the sign outside says "whoever is praying for snow, please STOP!"
and I want those people to stop as well
because we are missing this....

....and this.

and this.
...and it has made me very depressed and unpleasant.
Thanks,
The management

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ha. That sign at the church is funny. We are not getting any snow...seems like everywhere else is though!!