Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A few things I am thinking about today....

1. I am praying that John McCain is our next president....and if he isn't, I hope that I am happily surprised by what "the other guy" is capable of. 2. I am afraid that there might be scary riots or crazy violent outbursts if the election doesn't go in someones favor (on both sides). 3. I am genuinely hoping that I miraculously drop 10 pounds before my sisters bachelorette party this weekend because most of the festivities will take place on a boat or at the beach.
4. I am also thinking that if I don't happen to lose 10 pounds in the next 24 hours ( or minutes - whatever) that my planned spray tan will somehow miraculously turn me into a Heidi Klum look alike.
5. I am counting on the fact that I am capable of getting all of my work done before I leave work tonight. 6. I am skeptical that I will remember to pack all of the stuff I need to bring to Florida becasue I am the WORST packer of all times and I never have what I need.
7. I am wishing that Thanksgiving will come quickly becasue I can't wait to decorate my house for Christmas. 8. I am praying that someone comes to visit me in Ohio - becasue it has been almost a year and I still haven't had any visitors.
9. I am hoping that my hair (more specifically my roots) turns blonde again because I can't get an appointment before i go out of town and it looks awful.10. I am hoping that this day goes by quickly so I can go VOTE, go fake tanning, go grocery shopping, pack a few things i am supposed to remember for my trip, grow some new blonde hair, hang out with Pat, and hopefully celebrate a republican victory for President....everything that is important in my life today :)

No comments: